ResourceKraft is now recruiting a passionate Senior Full Stack Developer to work at its Limerick offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a state-of-the-art web-based
monitoring systems and applications which help businesses save millions on energy costs that will be deployed in great numbers worldwide.
- Develop, integrate and test [mainly] server-side software that will interact in real time with ResourceKraft’s family of embedded devices.
- The successful candidate will also be required to work with other technologies such as Python. Where the candidate does not know a technology, they are expected to become proficient in it.
- Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the correct decisions are made.
- Participate in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify the right tools for the job and to be able to defend choices in the light of customer requirements.
- Be prepared to occasionally visit customer sites to assist with deployments and to better understand customer requirements which may involve international travel.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- An understanding of algorithms and when to use them is a must – this job is not just about the assembly of a random bunch of frameworks.
- Although role is primarily Java based, the ability to program in at least one other language (eg. Python, C#/.Net) is also a must.
- Knowledge of following technologies will be a distinct advantage: AngluarJS, Flask, Django, Apache Camel, JMS, HTTP, AMQP, MQTT, redis, Time Series Databases (TSDBs) such
- In depth knowledge of Amazon’s Cloud Computing Services (AWS) is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of Micro-services architectures would be an advantage.
- Understanding of statistical techniques and big-data processing would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of command line Unix/Linux and shell scripting is a distinct advantage.
- Experience with embedded device development would be an additional ad
- Education Requirements: B.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information.