The Energy Engineer is required to support the Engineering team as they plan and carry out professional energy services.
The Energy Engineer should have a passion for energy efficiency and conservation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage material supplier orders and deliveries to customers
- Daily monitoring of the equipment in the field to ensure it is in working order
- Flagging service issues with equipment in the field and managing resolution
- Set up data sources / SIMs for customers and ensure all are operational and receiving data
- Setup and configuration of data acquisition units as required
- Perform product tour webinars for customers as required.
- Assist customers in preparing alerts and reports to manage energy usage
- Manage help desk support via online system and phone queries
- Categorise service issues and work to reduce recurring issues
- Maintain hardware price catalogue and communication of same to Sales and Marketing team as changes occur
- Act as first line of support for all incoming phone calls made to the office
- Any other duties as required in support of the business
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Energy or Facilities Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to manage projects and be self-sustaining with minimal oversight
- Possess an interest in energy conservation measures in manufacturing or building systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, colleagues and external contacts
How To Apply:
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com