ResourceKraft now has an opening for the key role of Engineering Project Manager to work at it’s Limerick office.
The successful candidate for this role will assist them in their ambitious plans to scale the business further.
- ResourceKraft is currently seeking an engineering project manager to scale our deployment of energy efficiency solutions for industrial and commercial customers.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth deployment of solutions incorporating ResourceKraft’s Advisor product suite as well as delivering general energy efficiency solutions. The candidate will also be responsible for the selection and management of partners and sub-suppliers to facilitate expansion into other territories
- ResourceKraft is looking for candidates who are extremely organized and deadline focused, flexible, hardworking and are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Successful candidates may be qualified energy engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers or have a primary degree in electronics. Regardless, successful candidates will be expected to understand how to deliver high value energy services to industrial and commercial customers. This role may require travel within and outside of Ireland. A clean driver’s license is essential.
- Work with the business unit to develop new business opportunities in the professional services space
- Manage the delivery of new Advisor installations, incorporating metering, data-acquisition and telecoms systems
- Manage the delivery of new energy efficiency projects and programs to customers
- Work with finance to ensure that accurate budgets are developed for new projects and ensuring projects come in on-time and on-budget
- Provide customers and other stakeholders with regular, high quality updates on installation progress, order backlog, service issues etc.
- Remain knowledgeable and conversant regarding the state of the art in Facilities Management, energy efficiency technology, government incentives, etc.
- Select and evaluate subcontractors and partners to ensure high standards of delivery
- Training of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the highest quality delivery of services
- Creation of installation work instructions, troubleshooting materials and other relevant documentation
- Visit customer sites to evaluate installation partner performance and ability
- Manage Quality and EHS Processes and procedures and ensure that the correct safety standards and documentation are applied to new projects
- Identify gaps in product offerings and opportunities for enhancements
Key Required Skills:
- Track record of project management and managing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent knowledge of standard office packages
- Process oriented, methodical, people management skills
- Conversant with technical drawings and the tools required to manipulate them
- Ability to interpret electrical and process diagrams
- Practical experience in industrial electrical switchgear, mechanical and process equipment
- Experience in regulations governing work in industrial environments risk assessment, work permits etc.
- Project planning – resource allocation, timelines, Gannt charts, milestones etc.
- Degree level qualification in Electrical or Automation engineering. Consideration will also be given to candidates with relevant industry experience in a related discipline
- Practical experience in some or all of the following is a major advantage: HVAC, SCADA, BMS, industrial automation, industrial lighting systems, energy efficiency policy, facilities management.
- Practical Quality Health and Safety management, ideally PSCS certification
- Energy related qualifications or certifications are a major advantage
- Ability to manage projects and to be self-sustaining with minimal oversight
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, colleagues and external contacts to deadlines
How To Apply:
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com