Docs: Power Quality Metering Datasheet
ResourceKraft now offers the PQube 3, simply the best power monitor and real-time sensor you can buy.
INFORMATION YOU CAN USE IMMEDIATELY
- Monitors AC power (or DC power), but also your process parameter like speed or flow, with additional analog AC/DC channels
- Integrates seamlessly with the ResourceKraft Canary Gateway unit to the Cloud based Resolve© Power Quality Analytics and Reporting system, providing an ideal solution for remote monitoring of all your PCube3's on a single platform.
- Enhances the power diagnostic by also measuring the environment conditions with advanced EnviroSensor probes
- Your campaign measurements are stored for years, and continuously stored as 1 min (min/max/average) trends daily, or 5 min trends, weekly or monthly. No gaps, you don’t miss a single cycle
- You can store several thousands of events (32 GB flash memory
- Extensive library of waveform triggers on voltage magnitude, voltage HF impulses, frequency, currents inrush , AC/DC channels, and more.
- All measured parameters are available every half-second in real-time (via ModbusTCP/IP, DNP3.0 or SNMP)
- Trends and events can be quickly accessed using your Internet browser – no software needed
- Interface available in more than 13 languages– the graphs can be delivered in two simultaneous languages (ideal for international teams)
- Connects the mains voltage directly into the PQube 3 terminals up to 600VAC nominal
- Connects safely and quickly to currents with split-core CTs or Flexible (Rogowsky coils) CTs
- Auto configures by auto-detecting the mains frequency, wiring configuration and nominal voltage
- Allows easy wiring verification and provides status via the embedded color touch screen, can be operated with protection gloves.
- Can manage connection wiring mistakes after installation is done, via configuration
EASY TO USE
- Easy changes in configuration can be done on site with a USB thumb drive, or remotely via Web browser, FTP or email
- Free firmware updates can be done on site with a USB thumb drive, or remotely via Web browser or FTP
POWER QUALITY AND POWER ANALYZER SPECS
- Synchronized sampling at 512 sample per cycle on ALL channels (includes eight currents, four AC/DC analog, one digital)
- Up to 4 MHz(*) high frequency impulse detection and recording, on all four voltage channels
- Fully compliant with Class A requirements of the measurement method IEC 61000-4-30 Ed3
- Sags/swells/interruptions on mains voltage, (IEC 61000-4-30 Ed3 /IEEE 519), also on analog AC/DC channels
- Voltage, current harmonics and inter-harmonics according to IEC 61000-4-7
- Voltage Flicker Class F1 according to IEC 61000-4-15
- 2 kHz-150 kHz conducted emissions according to IEC 61000-4-30 ed3 (real time and recorded)
- Monitoring of 2 X 3-phase voltage synchronized measurements (dual mode)
- Clock synchronization via NTP, SNTP, or GPS
- Waveform recordings up to 128 cycles, and up to 16 seconds RMS, upon event occurrence