ResourceKraft is now recruiting Software Developers to work at it’s Limerick office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a state-of-the-art monitoring and control system that will be deployed in great numbers worldwide.
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
- A strong appetite continuously to learn new technologies Good communication and collaboration skills
- Willing to gain an understanding of the energy efficiency business and our customers concerns regarding energy and be capable of meaningfully contributing to discussions regarding customer requirements
- Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the correct decisions are made
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
- Be prepared to occasionally undertake international travel
- Be prepared to occasionally visit customer sites to assist with deployments and to better understand customer requirements
- 2 to 3 years work experience
- Valid Work Permit for Ireland. Must have own visa.
- Good spoken and written English
Technical Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience with Python and related technologies a plus
- An understanding of algorithms and when to use them is a must – this job is not just about the assembly of a random bunch of frameworks. Ability to program is a must.
- Understanding of how databases actually work and how to carry out at least basic optimization in production environments.
- Understanding of Amazon’s Cloud Computing Services is a big plus
- An understanding of statistical techniques would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of scaling methodologies
- Knowledge of at least some of the following IOT protocols/methodologies is desirable: MQTT, mbed, CoAP, XMPP
- Some experience of Django an advantage
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information
- Training in new technologies provided – support to learn and apply new skills on the job
- Flexible working environment – Supporting limited working from home
- Great growth and advancement & opportunities to direct your career path
- Annual performance reviews
How To Apply:
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com