ResourceKraft is leading the convergence of big data and energy to address the demands of the rapidly changing energy market. We specialise in technology-driven, end-to-end, hardware and software solutions designed to assist organisations, to measure and manage their energy usage.
You will be responsible for ResourceKraft’s cyber security strategy, developing and managing security compliance, as well as, responding to customers' security requirements. The candidate will design, implement, deploy & support security systems and services both internally and across its cloud-based product infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be a security compliance professional with an understanding of modern cloud-based technologies. We will consider candidates who possess a serious desire to build a career in cyber security and would enjoy jumping into a challenging position, ensuring that the organisation meets and maintains compliance with international security standards.
Additionally, the candidate will be enhancing the corporate security and detection capabilities to catch advanced threats, appraising threat actors, building advanced correlation use cases, and reporting. The candidate will improve organisational security by defining, selecting, deploying, and operating new security platforms.
Duties for the position include:
- Lead and manage the implementation of ISO 27001 ISMS.
- Manage and deploy security controls and technology.
- Research into the latest and emerging security threats, with a view to continuously reviewing existing and new business processes to ensure IT Security best practice is enforced at all times.
- Work with other areas of the business to deliver security services and ensure customer security is at the forefront of operations.
- Liaise and engage with key internal stakeholders to ensure security requirements are embedded in project flows.
- Management of key security projects ensuring deadlines are met and stakeholder expectations are clear.
- Provide security support to key cloud systems and technologies, such as AWS/Azure.
- Take full responsibility for the identification, definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of any actions required to close security incidents.
- Assist with compliance and regulatory audits.
- Progress tracking and delivery of corrective actions to the committed timelines.
The successful graduate will lead this project, in a supportive partnership with Southern Regional College and will also have the opportunity to avail of a Post Graduate Diploma with Queen’s University Belfast as part of the employment offering.
- Min Bachelor Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Security, or closely related discipline.
- Min two years experience working with Cybersecurity / Cyber compliance.
- Must be legally permitted to work in Republic of Ireland.
- Working knowledge of information technology best practices and control frameworks such as NIST CSF, CIS, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, ISMS.
- Prior compliance audit experience, in particular ISO 27001.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity processes and concepts (e.g. vulnerability management, security governance, software development, incident response, physical security, auditing and logging, micro segmentation, secure access service edges, zero trust architecture, Insider Threat, Vendor Risk Management, PKI, penetration.)
- Make a difference to the environment
- Flexible working conditions - work from home or office
- Competitive pay scale
- Regular salary/performance reviews
- Work with a small team
- Income Protection & Death in Service Benefits
- 23 Days annual vacation
- Work on modern technologies
- Gain wide experience
- Option to work from our Limerick, remote in Ireland or globally
How To Apply:
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended for youGet more insights and assorted energy transition and development news.
Recruiting: Cyber Compliance EngineerResourceKraft is leading the convergence of big data and energy to address the demands of the rapidly changing energy market. We specialise in technology-driven,…
Government funding of up to €50,000 for Energy Monitoring & TrackingThe Government has just announced a funding grant worth up to €50,000 for the capital costs associated with Energy Monitoring and Tracking, as part…
Recruiting: Sustainability Development ConsultantResourceKraft and its boutique development division Full Stack Energy, work with businesses and organisations to help them develop complex technological solutions to transform their…
Energy Efficiency from Energy MonitoringThere’s an old adage in management circles along the lines of “if you can’t measure it, then you can’t manage it” that turns out…
Recruiting: Full Stack EngineerThe other guys will tell you that they are making the world a better place. At ResourceKraft we are actually doing it! Every day…
Recruiting: Senior Software EngineerThe other guys will tell you that they are making the world a better place. At ResourceKraft we are actually doing it! All the while leading…