ResourceKraft is now recruiting a Python Developer to work at its Limerick offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a state-of-the-art monitoring and control system that will be deployed in great numbers worldwide.
ResourceKraft is looking for candidates who are flexible, hardworking and are not afraid to get their hands dirty.
• Develop, integrate and test [mainly] server-side software that will interact in real time withResourceKraft’s family of embedded devices. The successful candidate will be expected to be totally capable on the whole Python stack
• Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the correct decisions are made
• Participate in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
• Willing to gain an understanding of the energy efficiency business and our customers concerns regarding energy and be capable of meaningfully contributing to discussions regarding customer requirements
• Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
• Capability to identify the right tools for the job and to be able to defend choices in the light of customer requirements
• Be prepared to occasionally undertake international travel
• Be prepared to occasionally visit customer sites to assist with deployments and to better understand customer requirements
• 2 to 3 years work experience
• Valid Work Permit for Ireland. Must have own visa
• Fluent spoken and written English
Technical Knowledge Requirements:
• Strong experience with Python and related technologies
• An understanding of algorithms and when to use them is a must – this job is not just about the assembly of a random bunch of frameworks. Ability to program is a must.
• Understanding of how databases actually work and how to carry out at least basic optimization in production environments.
• Understanding of Amazon’s Cloud Computing Services. If you have in-depth knowledge of Amazon’s products, this is a big plus
• Ability to use source control software like Git
• An understanding of statistical techniques would be a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of scaling methodologies
• Knowledge of command line Linux is a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of at least some of the following IOT protocols/methodologies is desirable: MQTT, mbed, CoAP, XMPP
• Some experience of Django an advantage
• Knowledge of Flask an advantage
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information.
How To Apply:
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com