ResourceKraft develops incredible web-based systems and applications which help businesses save millions on energy costs. Its embedded devices are currently running at thousands of locations worldwide. ResourceKraft is now recruiting a passionate Internet of Things (IoT)/Linux Applications Engineer to work either at its Limerick offices, or remotely.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing multiple embedded systems that will be deployed worldwide to help eliminate energy wastage and increase the penetration of utility-scale renewables.
This role would be ideal for an applications engineer seeking a deeper development role.
- Develop, integrate and test embedded software that will run on ResourceKraft’s embedded hardware platforms
- Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the correct hardware decisions are made
- Participate in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Gain an understanding of the energy efficiency business and our customers concerns regarding energy and be capable of meaningfully contributing to discussions
- Highly disciplined approach to the management of multiple configurations
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
- Be prepared to occasionally undertake international travel
- Be prepared to occasionally visit customer sites to assist with deployments and to better understand customer requirements
A Knowledge of the Following is also Desirable:
- Android development
- Embedded security technologies such as Trusted Platform Modules
- Micro-controller platforms
- FPGA programming
- Digital electronics, analog electronics
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or other technical discipline.
- Flexible working conditions - work from home or office.
- Competitive pay scale
- Regular salary/performance reviews
- Work with a small team
- Income Protection & Death in Service Benefits
- 23 Days annual vacation
- Work on modern technologies
- Gain wide experience
- Make a difference to the environment