ResourceKraft develops incredible web-based systems and applications which help businesses save millions on energy costs. ResourceKraft is now looking for a talented SQL Dev.
The candidate must have excellent AWS, SQL & Python skills. The role is suited to someone with at least 4+ year’s industry experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General SQL & Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services SSIS
- Migrate Business Intelligence data warehouse to AWS Glue
- Experienced in data flow and management
- Open to experimenting and learning new technologies
- Design, Develop and Implement technical solutions based on business requirements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 2+ Years ETL experience
- Amazon Web Services
- AWS Glue Managed ETL Service
- MySQL & SQL Server
- Experience working with large complex SQL Server Databases
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
College degree in related area and related experience in report development using Microsoft technologies.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE IN THE
FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- Understanding of Data lake and Data Warehousing
- Experience in Energy Management Systems
- AWS Certified will be an added advantage
- Experience in agile software methodologies and test-driven development
- Flexible working conditions - work from home or office.
- Competitive pay scale
- Regular salary/performance reviews
- Work with a small team
- Income Protection & Death in Service Benefits
- 23 Days annual vacation
- Work on modern technologies
- Gain wide experience
- Make a difference to the environment