Get at the forefront of bleeding-edge AWS Cloud platform, .NET Frameworks & Typescript technologies. Develop responsive, instantly scalable & intelligently configurable applications. Use the best-of-breed automated dev-ops tools and technologies.
Build a better planet - lead the world in carbon-neutral innovation. ResourceKraft is recruiting a Senior .Net developer to work on state-of-the-art energy management systems for large national utilities. Save the earth millions of tons in carbon enable the transition to green energy.
This is a meaningful role with an enormous opportunity to expand your coding knowledge and software engineering skills over time.
- Develop a strong understanding of the energy efficiency business.
- Meaningfully contribute to discussions regarding customer requirements.
- Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the right decisions are made.
- Participate in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical skills
- Capability to identify the right tools for the job and to be able to defend choices in the light of customer requirements
- .NET Framework or Core & ASP.Net
- AWS: EC2, S3, Kinesis, RDS, Lambda SQS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation
- DESIRABLE: Secrets Manager, AWS System Manager Agent (SSM), Identity and Access Management(IAM), Cognito
- Flexible working conditions - work from home or office.
- Competitive pay scale
- Regular salary/performance reviews
- Work with a small team
- Income Protection & Death in Service Benefits
- 23 Days annual vacation
- Work on modern technologies
- Gain wide experience
- Make a difference to the environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com