ResourceKraft and its boutique development division Full Stack Energy, work with businesses and organisations to help them develop complex technological solutions to transform their commitments to sustainability and decarbonisation into reality. All the while focussing on improving our client’s competitive advantage.
The other guys will tell you that they are making the world a better place. At ResourceKraft we are actually doing it!
We are expanding our team with the introduction of a Sustainability Development Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for winning new clients and nurturing and growing our existing client business through sales and account management. They will work internally with our software development team to create bespoke technological solutions to simplify challenges associated with energy efficiency, carbon neutrality and sustainability. This position would suit an accomplished professional with a passion for sustainability who is looking to expand their career in consulting sales. Applicants must be qualified engineers with a background in energy efficiency, energy management or renewables related solutions development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- New Business: prospect and identify new business opportunities to existing and new clients through online and offline lead generation activities
- Account Management: Build effective relationships with existing clients to ensure repeat business and further penetration through identification of new business opportunities that add value
- Energy/Sustainability expertise: Educate and train customers in energy management, energy efficiency technology, statutory regulation, and policy (global) to support adoption of additional services
- Customer feedback: Obtaining and addressing feedback from clients to ensure high quality service delivery
- Feedback: Communicating market/customer feedback and service requirements/ opportunities to the rest of the organisation as appropriate and work closely with our Product and Engineering team to identify, quantify and prioritize strategic requirements
- Self-management: Taking responsibility for achieving personal targets, reporting accurate management information in sales meetings
- Continuous improvement: Working collaboratively with colleagues to maintain and improve sales collateral (proposals, presentations etc.)
- CRM: Taking responsibility for entering sales data onto our CRM platform
- 5+ years’ experience as an Energy Engineer/Advisor/Auditor/Consultant
- At a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree as defined by the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) in a relevant discipline such as engineering, architecture or building services
- 7+ years’ work experience since achieving the above primary 3rd level degree
- Awarded a minimum one of the following titles or have the registration:
- Energy Institute Chartered Energy Engineer.
- Energy Institute Chartered Energy Manager.
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Manager.
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Auditor.
- Practicing Non-Domestic BER Assessor Registered with SEAI;
- Expert knowledge of environmental and sustainability best practice, statutory regulation, and policy
- Proven success in customer-facing, problem-solving positions at fast-paced, high growth companies
- Proven track record working with the broader team to develop technical solutions to engage existing and potential clients
- Prior experience building customer relationships and upselling services would provide a distinct advantage
- A Leader and Strong Team Player; Proactive; Analytical and Results Oriented; Motivated
- Ability to manage Proposals and stakeholders with minimal oversight
- Strong verbal and written communications - you can clearly and thoughtfully explain product concepts to our customers, and customer use cases to our internal team members
- Make a difference to the environment
- Flexible working conditions: option to work from our Limerick office, remote in Ireland or globally
- Competitive pay scale
- Regular salary/performance reviews
- Work with a small team
- Income Protection & Death in Service Benefits
- 23 Days annual vacation
- Work on modern technologies
- Gain wide experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information.
How To Apply:
- Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com
Recommended for youGet more insights and assorted energy transition and development news.
Government funding of up to €50,000 for Energy Monitoring & TrackingThe Government has just announced a funding grant worth up to €50,000 for the capital costs associated with Energy Monitoring and Tracking, as part…
Sustainability Development ConsultantResourceKraft and its boutique development division Full Stack Energy, work with businesses and organisations to help them develop complex technological solutions to transform their…
Energy Efficiency from Energy MonitoringThere’s an old adage in management circles along the lines of “if you can’t measure it, then you can’t manage it” that turns out…
Recruiting: Full Stack EngineerThe other guys will tell you that they are making the world a better place. At ResourceKraft we are actually doing it! Every day…
Recruiting: AWS Python EngineerThe other guys will tell you that they are making the world a better place. At ResourceKraft we are actually doing it! Every day…
Self-Install Energy Monitoring EquipmentWith the lingering effect of Covid-19 feeding into 2021/22. Access to plant facilities is highly restricted. No company wants to risk production due to…